TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INTRODUCTIONWelcome to the www.kaymu.com.ng website and application (the "Site"). These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. This website is owned and operated by Atol Internet Services Limited “The Company”.
www.kaymu.com.ng is a Market Place which is open for everybody to sell their products on our Site. None of the products listed on the Site are owned or sold by www.kaymu.com.ng, neither is www.kaymu.com.ng involved in the actual sale transaction between the buyers and sellers on its Site. For the purpose of this website “we”, us” and “our” all refer to www.kaymu.com.ng.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use this Site. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIPwww.kaymu.com.ng wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable product. Therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.kaymu.com.ng reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if www.kaymu.com.ng believes that person is under the age of 18 years.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn at any time by www.kaymu.com.ng. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you agree that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to the scope of activity undertaken. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once, liability under these Terms and conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users.
Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the sellers. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive direct and promotional emails, SMS, and push notifications from the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet services. You can subsequently unsubscribe to receiving such direct and promotional communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email or communication you receive but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sell of an order and you cannot opt out of this communication if you are purchasing or selling.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSWhen you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site: • You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
• You agree to immediately notify www.kaymu.com.ng of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will www.kaymu.com.ng be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
• You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
• You agree to reimburse www.kaymu.com.ng for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by www.kaymu.com.ng's registration form (the "Registration Data").
• In your registration user ID, you will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word "Kaymu".
• Your store name shall not include the word "Kaymu".
• You will treat any other member's information provided to you (in accordance with these Terms and conditions and the information on the Site) by www.kaymu.com.ng or any other user as confidential.
• You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if www.kaymu.com.ng has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and conditions, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.kaymu.com.ng has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
www.kaymu.com.ng may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to www.kaymu.com.ng upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, www.kaymu.com.ng without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
4. USER SUBMISSIONSIn order to post a comment, question, review, and suggestion or submit any content to www.kaymu.com.ng you accept these Terms and conditions. www.kaymu.com.ng does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission, including your identity, regardless of whether a User Submission is posted or not, and you agree to allow (but not require) the use of your name or the name you submit to www.kaymu.com.ng in connection with your User Submissions.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments, questions, suggestions, or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
b. www.kaymu.com.ng grants you permission to access and use www.kaymu.com.ng and User Submissions for your personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of www.kaymu.com.ng, and only in accordance with these Terms and conditions. www.kaymu.com.ng retains all ownership rights in the www.kaymu.com.ng name, trademarks, and logos and all related intellectual property rights. www.kaymu.com.ng reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
6. ABUSING WWW.KAYMU.COM.NGwww.kaymu.com.ng and the community work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the community safe. Please report items, problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us. We work to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify our team and we will investigate.
7. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSYou agree that we may communicate with you by promotional and direct email, SMS, push notifications or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy the Laws of Nigeria that such communications be in writing. www.kaymu.com.ng requires your agreement during the registration process to send you, www.kaymu.com.ng and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites, promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the email, but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sale of an order and that you cannot opt out of this communication if you are purchasing or selling.
8. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONSYou acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to these Terms and conditions that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under these Terms and conditions ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of these Terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
9. FEES AND SERVICESThe Site is an online market place platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. www.kaymu.com.ng charges a transaction fee to all sellers when their item is successfully sold, and special fees for additional services agreed with the sellers.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the Transaction Fees that you will be charged as stated on our Commissions Page on www.kaymu.com.ng. Kaymu may amend the Commission Fees payable under our Commissions Page and will communicate the change two weeks in advance.
Unless otherwise stated, all Commission Fees shall be quoted in your country's currency. You must pay all fees due and payable to www.kaymu.com.ng (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 14 days of the date of the invoice via a valid payment method as set out on our Transaction Fees.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to www.kaymu.com.ng, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.kaymu.com.ng without liability reserves the right to:
• issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question;
• temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership;
• www.kaymu.com.ng also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to www.kaymu.com.ng;
• for accounts over 30 days past due, deduct the amount owed from your account balance (and you acknowledge and agree to www.kaymu.com.ng doing so in these circumstances) and confirm the same to you by email;
• deduct from your account;
• invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out on our Commissions Page from time to time); or
• take any steps www.kaymu.com.ng considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
PRIVACYWe do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information only as described in the ‘KAYMU’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing-in to your account. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. For a complete description of how we use and protect your personal information, see the ‘KAYMU’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
10. WWW.KAYMU.COM.NG SAFEPAYThe www.kaymu.com.ng SafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or via other payment methods which www.kaymu.com.ng may make available on the Site from time to time.
By providing the SafePay, www.kaymu.com.ng is merely facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible but www.kaymu.com.ng is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does www.kaymu.com.ng have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng will hold your funds at your own risk.
11. USE OF SITEWhile using the Site, you will not:
• post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
• post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
• post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
• post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
• post counterfeit or stolen items;
• post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
• post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
• post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
• post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
• post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
• post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
• post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
• use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a tittle or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
• fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description or related matters after you purchased it, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
• fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
• attempt to conclude transactions relating to an offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an offer of sale) outside of the Site;
• use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website;
• claim an item was not sold when in www.kaymu.com.ng's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with these Terms and conditions and the Site's policies;
• in case of purchase of/placing a successful offer for an artwork which is marked as "non-exportable" on the Site you agree that the artwork shall not be exported out of (countries restrictions) or otherwise dealt in any such manner which shall be in contravention of any applicable laws and regulations for the time being in force;
• manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, or fees owed to www.kaymu.com.ng;
• take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to www.kaymu.com.ng);
• transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
• create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
• take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
• attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
• export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
• copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
• violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
• abuse www.kaymu.com.ng's Shipping Policy , Listing Policy , or any of www.kaymu.com.ng's other policies or Terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
• offer for sale any item for which you do not have the license, right or authority to sell;
• directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
o securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or any prohibited assets of any description;
o living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any prohibited animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
o weapons of any description;
o prohibited liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
o religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
o antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
o used cellular phone SIM Cards;
o items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user's interest or health;
o fresh food;
o non-transferable vouchers;
o Any other illegal, restricted or prohibited item(s);
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
• you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian;
• if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
• you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
• you will inform www.kaymu.com.ng of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of these Terms and conditions;
• you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
• information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
• you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of www.kaymu.com.ng;
• you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
• you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information; and
• you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
12. COPYRIGHTAll content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either www.kaymu.com.ng, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of www.kaymu.com.ng, is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws and may not be used downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited.
www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for copyright infringement.
13. TRADEMARKS"www.kaymu.com.ng" and related logos, and other words and logos are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of www.kaymu.com.ng and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. www.kaymu.com.ng's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not www.kaymu.com.ng's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits www.kaymu.com.ng. All other trademarks not owned by www.kaymu.com.ng that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by www.kaymu.com.ng
www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for any intellectual property infringement.
14. BUYER PROTECTIONwww.kaymu.com.ng has a "Buyer Protection Program", please find it on the link below:
15. PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATIONThe Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. www.kaymu.com.ng does not buy or sell items. www.kaymu.com.ng is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same.
Kaymu might access and use the communications between buyers and sellers.
Kaymu might use browsing, transaction history data to customize offers and communications.
You will not hold www.kaymu.com.ng responsible for other users' content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
• www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with www.kaymu.com.ng nor shall www.kaymu.com.ng have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller;
• www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable;
• www.kaymu.com.ng has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items;
• www.kaymu.com.ng does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, www.kaymu.com.ng does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is www.kaymu.com.ng a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users;
• www.kaymu.com.ng does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users;
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. www.kaymu.com.ng cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and www.kaymu.com.ng holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
www.kaymu.com.ng accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
www.kaymu.com.ng excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
You release and indemnify www.kaymu.com.ng and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
16. PRIVACYwww.kaymu.com.ng do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. www.kaymu.com.ng use your information only as described in the ‘KAYMU’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. For a complete description of how we use and protect your personal information, see the ‘KAYMU’ Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
17. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONSWithout prejudice to any other rights and remedies of www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law or otherwise, www.kaymu.com.ng may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your offer, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, revoke any or all of your rights granted under these Terms and Conditions, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
• If you breach these Terms and conditions;
• If www.kaymu.com.ng is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
• If www.kaymu.com.ng believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or www.kaymu.com.ng.
www.kaymu.com.ng may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with www.kaymu.com.ng or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by www.kaymu.com.ng. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach these Terms and conditions www.kaymu.com.ng reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to www.kaymu.com.ng or any losses and damages caused by you to www.kaymu.com.ng and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as www.kaymu.com.ng in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of www.kaymu.com.ng's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. www.kaymu.com.ng does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of these Terms and conditions.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of www.kaymu.com.ng, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
18. BUYINGAll purchases on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have purchased. If you are the buyer for any item and your purchase is accepted by the seller, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller.
By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item's description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of these Terms and conditions or are not in compliance with applicable laws). In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorized or known invalid credit card to purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.kaymu.com.ng may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give www.kaymu.com.ng your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
19. SELLINGAs a registered member of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. The price of an item is inclusive of all taxes. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of these Terms and conditions. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
You are legally obligated to complete the sale with the buyer for every order received. You agree to contact the buyer and supply the item sold to the buyer in the conditions described in your offer.
Without limiting any rights or remedies available to www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.kaymu.com.ng may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you do not comply with these Terms and Condition and/or are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
20. WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS AND/OR MEMBERSHIPWithout prejudice to any other rights and remedies of www.kaymu.com.ng under these Terms and conditions or at law or otherwise, www.kaymu.com.ng may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and conditions.
21. NO WARRANTYwww.kaymu.com.ng provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. www.kaymu.com.ng makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. www.kaymu.com.ng makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work, or definitely closed. You agree that www.kaymu.com.ng has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
22. LIMITATION OF LIABILITESTo the extent permitted by law, www.kaymu.com.ng, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or these Terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not www.kaymu.com.ng has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to www.kaymu.com.ng and www.kaymu.com.ng shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and conditions
23. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold www.kaymu.com.ng and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. Your indemnity obligation survives these Terms and conditions, your use of www.kaymu.com.ng, or any termination of your www.kaymu.com.ng user account.
24. RELATIONSHIP AND NOTICENone of the provisions of these Terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and www.kaymu.com.ng and you shall have no authority to bind www.kaymu.com.ng in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to www.kaymu.com.ng from you shall be given by you by email to www.kaymu.com.ng at email@example.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by www.kaymu.com.ng by return email. Any notices to you from www.kaymu.com.ng shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 24 hours after any such email is sent.
25. DISPUTESFor disputes please refer to our Dispute Policy:
26. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONSYou hereby grant www.kaymu.com.ng the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that www.kaymu.com.ng may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms and conditions to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. www.kaymu.com.ng agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of www.kaymu.com.ng, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms and conditions without the prior written consent of www.kaymu.com.ng.
27. SEVERABILITYIf any clause of these Terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of these Terms and conditions. These Terms and conditions sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and www.kaymu.com.ng with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to these Terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms and conditions. If these Terms and conditions is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.